August 21, 2015

My Favorite Songs: A Pink's All Albums (2011-2015)

 
Hello! I'm here to give you recommendation of A Pink's songs. The songs are from all A Pink's albums since 2011 until 2015. I don't separate the songs by the album because I forgot which song belongs to which album lol.

Here they are~~~

Mr. Chu
No No No
U You
LUV
Petal
It Girl
Let Us Just Love
I'm Not An Angel

Good Morning Baby
Lovely Day
Bubibu
My My
Yeah
He's My Baby
Sunday Monday

Secret Garden
Wishlist
Hush

(note: highly recommended, moderately recommended, just so-so yet still worth it to listened)

I like these songs after listened to them twice (approximately). Remember that this is my own opinion as a person who loved calm but cheerful songs. It maybe different from yours.

Have a nice day and see you next time!


*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Halo! Terima kasih sudah membaca dan meninggalkan komentar. Komentar yang masuk akan dimoderasi terlebih dahulu.

Back to Top