August 25, 2021

Coloring Yoon Dowoon


Today is a special day because someone is turning 26 (27 in Korean age). He's the drummer of Korean band, Day6. If you don't know him, his name is Yoon Dowoon. Finally the maknae passed the quarter century. Congratulations boy!

I want to make a special post on his birthday. Actually, I have written this kind of post twice. One for SVT's Vernon and one for Young K (Dowoon's fellow member). So, I shouldn't have had hard time during make this post, right? But the fact is I found it difficult lol.

Dowoon rarely wears bright colors, the only bright color he wears couple times is white. Other than that, he wears dark colored clothes.

Of course he wore shirts other than black and white when he performed on the stage. However, he rarely took a selfie when he's wearing that shirt. :)

I could use photos from fansites, it's easier but I don't want to do that because I don't want to get things complicated. Thus I use photos from official accounts. I give credits below each picture.

Day 1 - Dowoon in white
cr: EBS Best Recipes

Day 2 - Dowoon in black
cr: undertones

Day 3 - Dowoon in blue
cr: undertones

Day 4 - Dowoon in red
cr: d.ddablue

Day 5 - Dowoon in yellow
cr: d.ddablue

Day 6 - Dowoon in green
cr: undertones
Please ignore Park Sungjin lmao.

Day 7 - Dowoon in orange fruit pattern
cr: day6official

Day 8 - Dowoon in pink
cr: day6kilogram

Day 9 - Dowoon in grey
cr: d.ddablue

Day 10 - Dowoon in purple/violet gradation color
cr: day6official

Day 11 - Dowoon in (darkkk) turquoise
cr: d.ddablue

Day 12 - Dowoon in brown
cr: undertones

Day 13 - Dowoon in navy
cr: EBS Best Recipes

Day 14 - Dowoon in beige
cr: day6official

Day 15 - Dowoon with stripped pattern
cr: undertones

Day 16 - Dowoon with dots/stars/hearts/etc (checkered pattern)
cr: day6official

Day 17 - Dowoon with floral pattern
cr: day6official

Day 18 - Dowoon in my favorite outfit
cr: day6official
I want to keep this picture in my blog. This picture made me going crazy back then.
😂


Happy Dowoon day! See you on my next post~


*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Halo! Terima kasih sudah membaca dan meninggalkan komentar. Komentar yang masuk akan dimoderasi terlebih dahulu.

Back to Top