July 7, 2015

Red Hair Sunny

 
Summer is coming! Sunny is in red hair! She really suits it, right? Sunny looks so pretty and bright as well with red hair. Her hair color reminds me of Ariel, the little mermaid.

Several weeks ago Sunny uploaded two teasers of her hair on her instagram account. Her red hair is for her group comeback concept.
cr: svnnynight

cr: svnnynight

She didn't miss to upload some selcas of course :)
cr: svnnynight

cr: svnnynight

cr: svnnynight

cr: svnnynight

When her individual teaser had released, I couldn't control my heart lol. I like red color personally and I think THIS IS THE BEST HAIR COLOR EVER FOR SUNNY!!
cr: SMTown
I crop it and just save Sunny's picture lol (cr: SMTown)

This too (cr: SMTown)


Do you like Sunny's red hair too?

.
.
.


[UPDATE] Sunny in 'Party' music video screen cap!!!


source: allkpop


*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Halo! Terima kasih sudah membaca dan meninggalkan komentar. Komentar yang masuk akan dimoderasi terlebih dahulu.

Back to Top